Thoughts. About forum stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thoughts. About forum stuff.

Post  theaugust on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 am

First, I don't think I'm out of line in assuming that this is the kind of "safe space" for us. I'm not at all interested in trying to recruit strangers here. I only want friends. Not just my friends, but the friends of everyone here. So, invitation only. And I'm considering inviting my group of friends from down here, but I wanted to be sure that was okay first.

Second, I don't know where everyone else stands, but I tend to be incredibly understanding about lapses in activity. That said it's mostly because I'm pretty bad about taking unexpected breaks and then feeling like an ass as I let time just... slip away. So, I don't want that happen! I'd like an agreement that we can feel free to say if/when we need a break and also that we can poke each other about threads if needed. Maybe that should be obvious, but ugh, I'm ridiculous.

Third, do you guys like silly forum games? We could do some silly forum games.

Fourth, help me pester Kiwi into registering, please.

And, okay, I think that's it.
theaugust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thoughts. About forum stuff.

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

my dearest kiwi,
it is my most urgent wish that you should join us here on the internets that we might play a game or even, perhaps, a role... please do not disappoint me in this matter as I feel that my heart must burst should any space separate us! or, well, any more than already does, I...

I don't know...

maybe it doesn't matter.

woefully yours,
ela

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top